Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The Results

Today I went to my Doctors appointment; he is always so nice and positive. He told me we would start Chemo on Friday and that I would need 6 treatments 3 weeks apart, which is about 4 1/2 months. So it should all be done around January. He saw two spots on my spine or bones, but he said he was not to concerned since the Chemo would kill them. He did schedule me for a Spinal X-ray that day, and a Bone Scan the next day. I have not heard anything on those yet, but I'm not too concerned since he didn't seem to be. Just as long as that Chemo kills it, I am happy!

Later on, he is going to remove a few lymph nodes near the breast, just to be safe, and then remove tumor when it has shrunk.

So that is where I am at right now, this will be a crazy year for me, I pray I do not get very sick and weak. I will have to learn to take it easy which is very very difficult for me, so I will need to learn to pace myself. 

Thanks to all my family and friends, I love you all very much~~~

1 comment:

hoLLy said...

You are in our prayers Debbie! I've been thinking about you. You are such a sweet gal with such a fun loving spirit. That will carry you through this! Lots of love, hoLLy

p.s. I just blogged about this site. Hope it helps!

Post a Comment