Sunday, October 11, 2009

A Mothers Love

I want to Publicly express my Thanks and Deep Love for my children. My son Steve Reed who has worked so hard to design this website for me and get it up and running. He is trying so hard to help me from the Vegas area where he lives. He is a very talented artist, and a very humble young man, whom I love with all my heart, and will never forget the love he has for me. He has a beautiful wife Sherese, and 2 precious daughters, Sariah and Alani.

My Beautiful daughters:
The oldest, Allison who is working on a fundraiser for me, which is up she is waiting for the link. They sell T-shirts, scrubs, etc..."Fight like a Girl" is the name on items. They get half and I get the other half to my fundraiser, the link will be posted here. She is trying so hard to help me from where she lives. She has a wonderful husband AJ and 3 of the cutest boys, Jacob, Deacon and Hunter. She wants to be here to help me but of course can not, so this is her way.

My middle daughter Kami who is visiting me from Utah (with her two precious children) and youngest Samantha have been grocery shopping, cooking meals and we all pitch in to clean, I have to be doing something. What love they do show for me. Kami has a wonderful husband Adam and little boy Jaden and a little girl sweet girl Ava, I have 7 of the most precious grand kids whom I love so very very much!!! Samantha is waiting for Prince Charming to come one day.

I have been blessed with the 4 most wonderful children who want to help their mother in any way, my heart is filled with joy and I am so proud of all of them!

One of my favorite quotes is:

You may have riches and wealth untold,
Caskets of jewels and baskets of gold,
But richer than I you will never be,
for I had a mother who read to me.

I want to change the last verse to:

for I have 4 children who truly love me,
And we will be together for All Eternity.

Which I truly did read to my children all the time and now I read to my grand kids!

My husband who wishes he could take this from me, my prince for 33 years this December, I love him very much and we will get through this and be stronger because of this trial.

There has been so much more help from my Parents, and my sister Jeni which I will be eternally grateful and many more family members who all want to be here to help but I have all their prayers, and what a powerful thing to have. I love my family with all my heart I just wanted you to know that.

3 comments:

Kami said...

awi love you Mom, you are the best!

Steve Reed said...

You have been the best mother to all of us, so of course we would do anything to help you. We don't have much, but we believe that if we all work in unison we can make great things happen.

I think this trial has brought us all closer together and I am grateful for it. I completely trust the Lord no matter how this situation unfolds. I love my family more than anything in this world and nothing gives me greater joy than the assurance that there is nothing that can divide us.

Allison said...

Mom, words can't describe how much you have helped me. When I was on bed rest with Hunter you helped AJ out so much he didn't know what else to do, because you did it all. You picked Jacob up from school brought him to see me get a snack go back to your house where you had Deacon too. Fed them, did my grocery shopping cooked me dinner. Did my laundry bathed the kids and read to them. I know they will always remember that. I know I received additional help and are truly grateful for all them as well. But mom you just went above and beyond I kept telling you AJ can do it, but even then you said he had to work and didn't want him to get stressed out. So here came Grandma to the rescue. This went on for 6 full long weeks. And even before I was in so much pain you still helped through the entire pregnancy.

Then when Hunter had to be in the NICU she again came forth and watched the boys day and night for about a week and a half. And did full on duty made sure my house was clean and everything was ready for when the he could come home. I remember you saying I think I am going through the nesting period for you. LOL. You are one awesome amazing woman. I can't ever repay all that you have done. I think one of your hardest trials in this is to just stay still and take it easy.HA HA We always say you will be in your 90's and still out do everyone.

Mom I love you and you don't realize how much you have done for our little family. This is one amazing woman who as you can see is loved by so many. Please help in anyway you can she deserves it more than you can ever know!! I love you momma! p.s. sorry this was so long I just want everyone to know how amazing you are!

Post a Comment