Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Expressing Heartfelt Gratitude

Oh, how I want to THANK all of you who have donated to my cause, you have touched my heart so deeply!!! I wish I could personally thank each one of you, but there are so many of you that have responded. I am so blessed to have all of your support, and comments which make me feel so good inside. 

I laid in bed last night and wanted to cry, (happy tears) but instead held it in. And thought to myself "I have the most wonderful family and friends, How could I possibly not make it through this when I have all of you standing behind me and strengthening me!!! Thank you so much to those of you I do not even know, how wonderful and caring you people are.

I will always remember you and what you have done for me, I will always be ETERNALLY grateful to you all!!!

Love Always and Forever,

Debbie

4 comments:

Kami said...

Yes you do!!! Love you can't wait to have you back home.

Tiffany said...

Debbie you and your family have been in our prayers. We love you and cherish your friendship.

blanca said...

Sister Reed! (I can't remember ever calling you by your first name!) It's been so long since I have seen you and your family. But I have fond memories of you as my YW teacher back in 1st Ward. I was in AWE of you and I remember always looking up to you and hoping that I would become as beautiful as you are, inside and out. Your smile was so contagious and your spirit lights up a room. I nearly broke down when I read about your cancer but quickly stopped myself. If there's one thing that I've learned is to trust in the Lord with ALL thine heart. Have faith and remember he will never give you more than you can handle. You are a STRONG woman and I know you will overcome this. You are always in our prayers. With Love and Support, Blanca DeAlejandro Flores

Kneeland Family said...

It's hard being so far away and wanting to help, that's why I love this website! I know that you will make it though this. If I had the money, I would pay for everything. I'm glad your family made this site for you, so those of us that don't have a lot to give, can give a little each paycheck. It also helps us know what is going on and what you are going through. This month, being Breast Cancer Awareness month, I feel like I'm donating money every where I go...thinking of you. I'm so glad we live in a time where they can do so much to treat cancer and so many survive. I hope I am as brave as you, if and when my time comes. You have always been a role model to me and I love you so much. I wish I was there to physically help out. I know how much you love to keep a clean house and cook some good food. I wish I could do that for you now. I know that you have all your family, friends and the church praying for you and I'm so thankful that you have such a great support system. I just want to say that you have the best attitude and have inspired so many of us. I love you so much & you are in my prayers each day. Love you, Tara

Post a Comment