Tuesday, June 15, 2010

12th Radiation and Doctor's visit

I just got back a while ago from my appointments today. I would like to mention when I go into the building before I go back to the Radiation office I am greeted every morning also by Carrie and smiling Gracie who are just so sweet, there is Frances and Ada on that floor too, who have helped me so very much and are also the kindest ladies. There are the two Cathy's who help women with all these different programs, HONESTLY what a staff of remarkable people and all the wonderful people in my (Chemo) now Herceptin treatments, how fortunate I have been to be treated by these outstanding people and I truly do mean this from the bottom of my heart. They make going through this easy for me, I sometimes have to tell myself am I really doing all this.

My Doctor says everything is going really good, he tells me to do all my activities that it is good for me, and I told him, "Good, because I would be doing them anyway." I am very stubborn and you can not keep me down, I will go until I am laid to rest one day.ha. I am so grateful to be able to do all the things I enjoy doing again, you do not realize how just the simplest things we take for granite. Right now until I get through radiation I will have to pace myself a little more just until I get through this. But all is well!!!

1 comment:

Allison said...

Mom you are awesome I know this has been a tough road but aren't you amazed at all you have done so far. You truly are tougher than you think and I am so proud of you!

Post a Comment