Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Debbie's Comments

By the way on this video I never did go bald, my hair just got really thin and before the Sixth Chemo I just had my husband buzz it to my scalp and it is already growing back.

I just wanted to say whoever may be going through this too, that no not all my days have I been healthy looking and happy. I am a happy person, so I do try and stay positive. After my Chemo treatments I am tired and not feeling good, I would wear no makeup and lay on the couch I looked awful, I guess I never thought to post those. Well I never had anyone take a picture of me like that, when I did not feel good. So yes I had those horrible days when you just want to lay down and not talk to anyone. But then I would feel good again and would get out as much as I could before I would have to go back again. I know I was told to put your makeup on everyday so you would feel good about yourself. Which I did except when I felt really bad, and I did not care to put any makeup on. But it does make a difference and you do feel better when you do.

I have talked to so many people who have been very helpful and women who have been through this themselves and have shared their experiences with me which has helped me a lot. There's so much research you need to do to be informed on all the things you will go through, but everyone's case is different and reactions are different.

I still have a lot to do yet, I still have a spot or two on my spine, so now I will have to receive radiation on my spine also. It can be quite overwhelming and all the bills, but I just take one day at a time and know things will all work out, this happened for a reason and I have to have faith and put it in the Lord's hands.

When I get through all of this, I hope to one day help other women who have Breast Cancer too and hope to be a strength to them, like some of them have been to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment