Sunday, October 25, 2009

Update on Chemo Treatment

I just wanted to let you know I will be getting my treatment now in Corpus Christi. The person who was helping me can no longer help me, so I can not afford to continue at MD Anderson. It is a wonderful place but very expensive. The girl who told me my Herceptin was $4,339.00, she called me and said she was $7,000.00 off, that it is $12,000.00. It would totally put me in financial debt to stay there, I will miss the people there, and if you can afford it, yes I highly recommend it, but my Doctor assures me they will do everything for me here. So I hope they will let me video and take pictures here, I am not sure yet. My next Chemo will be on October 28th,he had it scheduled for October 27th and I said oh that is my birthday, then he said "oh no we are not doing Chemo on your birthday." I thought that was nice but I really did not care. I still will have to go do my blood work that day, you always have blood work before Chemo. I pray that I will do just as good this next time, they tell me, how you do the first time is how you will probably do every time. The first week is the hardest, feeling real weak at first and getting tired so easy. So till then my friends I will be back with you soon.

I just wanted to express my THANKS to ALL of you again for your donations, to ALL of you who are friends of my family and friends and to ALL who are related to them also. To those who have heard of my site and have donated. I really really appreciate the love you have shown for me, it makes me feel so good inside to know people really care about me and what I am going through right now. Thank you so very much from the bottom of my heart!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment